Bankside Power Station (Tate Museum)
The Bankside Power Station is a decommissioned electricity generating station located on the south bank of the River Thames, in the Bankside area of the Borough of Southwark, London. It generated electricity from 1891 to 1981. Since 2000 the building has been used to house the Tate Modern art museum and gallery, redesigned by Herzog and de Meuron.
|This article uses material from the article wikipedia:Bankside Power Station, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (Power Station}&action=history view authors).|